BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday

POST #8: CutePolish

Growing up I always bit my nails. I could never paint them any pretty colors or make any cute designs on them. I decided one day that all that was going to change. My nails are now long and healthy. 

Here are before and after photos!

BEFORE:


AFTER:


The best part? I can finally paint all the designs and colors of the rainbow that I always wanted to. I took to youtube to find unique designs that I could use on my nails. One of my FAVORITE youtubers for nails is CutePolish. CutePolish is a YouTube channel full of simple instructional videos that show you how to create CUTE & EASY nail designs! 

Here is a link to her channel: CutePolish

Her designs are beautiful and clean. She takes your through the process step by step so it’s super easy to do. Below are two videos of her artwork. I’m obsessed with Angry Birds so I only thought it fitting to show you these Angry Bird inspired nail art:


And of course what’s the Angry Birds without the cute and evil piggys:



Get Out and Discover!
-SLOVE-




0 comments: