BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

POST #7: Take My Picture Cause Baby I’m A Star



Melissa Lewend is an artist, one of her many talents happens to be photography. It is also one of her biggest passions. She is twenty-three years old and from Deerfield Beach, FL. She comes from a large Italian Polish family that means the world to her. She graduates in December with her bachelors of Fine Art, from Campbell University. She is double majoring in Graphic Design and Studio art. Apart from her love of the graphic arts, she has a passion for painting.

!!! Q & A !!!

When did you start doing photography?
It started with my first photography class when I was in middle school and got to develop our own film. It was one of the coolest classes that I had taken up to that point.

Do you prefer a Canon or a Nikon? Why?
My first camera was a Nikon film with interchangeable lenses, it was my dads and I though I was a professional at 13 using that camera. Ever since then I have only owned and used Nikon cameras for all my photography, it might be just for the fact that my first camera was a Nikon.

What about taking pictures is do you love?
I love the honesty of photography; it is capturing a moment in time that can’t be reproduced. We all love looking back at photos of our childhood or vacations we had taken no matter how silly we think we look.

Why do you think it’s so important to have a passion in your life?
It is so important to have a passion in our lives. Without having a passion in your life you can almost feel like you have no purpose; you will get to experience accomplishment. My photography was published this past year and with that I felt so proud of my self. It is so important to find a passion in your life, it doesn’t matter what it is as long as your happy. I wasn’t the most popular kid in high school but it was good to have something to help me become more comfortable in my own skin.

What’s your life moto?
My life moto is “Que Sera Sera” it means what ever will be will be. Being a bit of a control freak it is hard for me to let things go, this remind me that its okay not to be in control at all times.


Here are some of her photos and a few paintings too! :








Get Out and Discover!
-SLOVE-

0 comments: