BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

POST #3: HOLY DRAWINGS BATMAN!


Her name is Sarah Straus. She is 19 and an art major at the University of North Florida. I’d write more about her but I figured that her Q & A will give a pretty good idea of who she is. I hope you enjoy reading the interview just as much as I did asking the questions!

!!!!Q & A TIME!!!!

When did you start drawing?
I've been drawing for as long as I can remember, and my family has always supported me. My grandma paid for me to take art lessons at the Boca Raton Museum of Art once a week every Wednesday night for 13 years. 

What is it about drawing that you love so much?
I've always found drawing comforting. When I was little I had a wild imagination, still do, and it was the only way I knew of to help express my crazy thoughts and feelings. I love the feeling of completing a drawing and looking at it and feeling satisfied. It's an extremely rewarding feeling! 

What’s your favorite thing to draw?
My favorite thing to draw would have to be cartoons. Cartoons are what you think up, they can be anything you want them to be, so there are really no boundaries when drawing cartoons (my dream is to one day work for Pixar and be a cell designer!).

Why do you think it’s so important to have a passion in your life?
I think having a passion in your life is important because if you really enjoy something, you should be able to do it forever, and if you can make a job out of it, then you'll be able to say you love your job. 

What’s your life moto?
My life motto would have to be a quote by Dr. Seuss, "Those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." This has always been a quote I live by because it reminds me that not everyone is going to like what you do, but you should do what you love anyway, because the people in your life who really love you will support you no matter what.

Here are some of her artwork:




Get Out and Discover!
-SLOVE-

0 comments: