BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday

POST #11: Dancing With Sporadic (U.R.C)



Marc Castellano, aka Sporadic, is a New York native and a sophomore Drama major with a passion for dancing. He is part of a dance crew call Unda Rated Crew aka. U.R.C. His style of dancing is hip hop and popping. I got to ask him a few questions about his passion to dance. Hopefully you guys enjoy! This was defiantly a fun interview to do.

!!!! Q & A!!!!

When did you start dancing?
Really training for it? I started February my freshman year of college but i didn't really take it serious until my sophomore of college.
Why do you love to dance?
Mostly because it’s fun and its something that I always loved to dance. I love to move.
What is your favorite style of dance?
My favorite style is hip hop cultured dance but I’m not opposed to any other styles. I’m not bias! I love it all.
Why do you think it’s so important to have a passion in your life?
Without it there is no goal with no goal there is no purpose and with no purpase were not really living.
What’s your life moto?
You gotta do what you gotta do!

Here are a few pictures of Marc dancing:



And now a video to show off what Sporadic has really got! :



And on more. I couldn’t resist. This one is just to good not to show off:



Get Out and Discover!
-SLOVE-

0 comments: