BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday

POST #4: Make Me Up


Maddy Mesa is a 20 year old Florida resident with a passion for makeup. There’s not to be said that she already hasn’t answered in the Q & A section. What I will say though, is that she was as pleasant as homemade apple pie when I asked her if she would like to be part of my blog. She is a wounderful person with an eagerness to learn. She is hardworking, dedicated, and when she puts her mind to it, she can do pretty much anything ;-)

!!!!Q & A TIME!!!!

When did you start doing makeup?
I started doing makeup my senior year of high school. I was a late bloomer in that department.

What is it about makeup that you love so much?
I like that makeup is my creative release. I can’t draw or paint or sculpt so I color my eyes. I also love that makeup can be used to transform anyone into anything.

Do you plan to make this a career?
Hahaha, I’m not that good. I really want to be a writer. But if I that doesn’t work out and I do become great at makeup then of course I would love to pursue a makeup career. I got a long way to go still.

What’s your favorite cosmetic product?
That’s really tough. I love eyeshadows and I’ve always been fond of MAC. I guess if I had to pick one it’s my Shu Uemura eye lash curler. Even if my not wearing any makeup I always curl my lashes. It simple but makes a huge difference.

Why do you think it’s so important to have a passion in your life?
If you don’t have passion then do you really have a life? What are you doing everyday? Passion is key to living. When you have passion you strive to be the best. You push yourself, you fall, you learn from mistakes and you try harder. That’s passion.

What’s your life moto?
I would say “make it work” but I would be taking it from Tim Gunn. Lately it’s been “take the high road.” But in life I would have to say “just try it.” Regrets come from moments lost; never for trying something. Even I fail miserable at least I can say, “Hey, I tired. I did my best and I am proud of myself.”

Get Out and Discover!
-SLOVE-

0 comments: